Saturday, January 16, 2016

Whole Chicken In Tupperware Stack Cooker

Lemon Rosemary Whole Chicken cooked in Tupperware Stack Cooker

I have been busy working on more recipes. But I have been trying my hand at doing them on video. Now granted, I know mine are not the best. But it's fun to play and learn. I'll get better at it as time goes on.

In this video I have done a whole chicken cooked in the Tupperware Stack Cooker. And I have to say it's so fast and easy! I seasoned mine with a Lemon and Rosemary rub and love it! To cook the whole chicken usually takes around 25 min. So as that's cooking, you can be fixing your sides to go along with it. Then on those real busy days, you have your meal ready in no time.

I hope you enjoy this chicken recipe and I would love to hear your comments!
Blessings and happy cooking!
Patty




No comments:

Post a Comment