Spicy Noodle Soup
This is such a simple and easy recipe to make. With just a few ingredients and using the Tupperware Stack Cooker, you will have it made in no time!
What you will need:
4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
4 oz./115 g angel hair pasta
4 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, diced
½ tsp. crushed red pepper
¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
1⁄8 tsp. cracked black pepper
1. Add broth and pasta to the TupperWave® Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole and stir.
2. Place cover on Stack Cooker. Microwave on high power 6 minutes. Remove from microwave.
3. Stir in mushrooms, zucchini, pepper, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper.
4. Place cover on Stack Cooker, microwave high power 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.