Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Tupperware Lollitups Popsicle Recipes

Tupperware Lollitups Popsicle Maker


I know as a kid in the summer we loved making our own Popsicles. We had so much fun making from juices and Kool-aid. My favorite was the Kool-aid Grape. It just wasn't summer without them.

At first we made them in ice trays. You know, the old metal ones with the handle and we used the Dixie Cups and made them. But one day my mom went to a Tupperware party and she purchased the Popsicle maker and I was so excited and as a kid I loved those!

Now, these recipes I have not made yet, but they will be made and more this summer! I wanted to share with you just some of what you can do with the Tupperware Lollitups! Comment below with your favorites from your past or ones you make with your children today!

Enjoy!

Click on each picture to enlarge.
Blueberry Grapefruit Ice Pops
Cookies and Cream Ice Pops

Caramel Macchiato Ice Pops

Mango BlackBerry Ice Pops

 Purchase your Tupperware Lollitups here and start making your own favorites this summer!




Mocha Ice Pops

Pina Colada Ice Pops

Raspberry Punch Ice Pops

Sangria Ice Pops

Strawberry Orange Ice Pops

Summer Fruit Medley Ice Pops



No comments:

Post a Comment